1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Operator of the Service is ARTADIA Michał Micherdziński under the address: street Piłsudskiego 113F/3, 05-091 Ząbki, Poland, NIP: PL-7352563438, REGON: 142965115, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, referred to the “Administrator” and also being a service provider on the Website www.procutservice.com.
- In matters related to the Customer’s Personal Data, please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.
- The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him is processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- All words, expressions and acronyms appearing on this page appear with a capital letter (e.g.. Client, Order, ProCut Service, Administrator) The definitions of each you can find in Terms and Conditions.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA PROCESSING
- Each time the purpose and scope of data processed by the Administrator results from actions taken by the Customer on the ProCut Service Website.
- Possible actions of collecting Customer’s Personal Data:
- entering and correct execution of contracts concluded between the Customer and ProCut Service as part of the Website’s operation
- direct marketing of the Administrator’s own Products or Services
- Customer who uses the card payment or PayPal transaction, Administrator provides the collected Customer’s personal data to a selected entity servicing the above payments on the Website.
- The Administrator may process the following Customer’s personal data by using the Website:
- in the scope of execution of Orders: name and surname; address (country, state / province, zip / postal code, city); email address;
- in the scope of the contact form available on the Website: name, e-mail, message subject, message
- Providing personal data referred to above is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the contract or provision of Electronic Services in the Online Store.
- Each time the scope of required data, is indicated on the Website’s Regulations.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the content of data entered by the Customer
- Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- We use Necessary cookies, these are cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of a website. Without these cookies, this website won’t work properly. Accordingly, we are not asking you for your specific consent for those cookies. For all other cookies your informed consent is required. We also use Session cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookie files which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created that cookie, the website will treat you as a new visitor.
- Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users’ end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
- The Administrator also processes anonymised operational data (so-called logs – IP address, domain) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Website. These data are aggregate and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain features that identify visitors to the Website. Logs are not disclosed to third parties.
4. BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
- Providing personal data by the Customer is unsolicited, with the proviso that failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Website and in the Regulations necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract or provision of the Electronic Service results in the inability to conclude this contract or service.
- The basis for the processing of the Customer’s personal data is the need to perform the contract to which he is a party or take action on its request before its conclusion. In the case of data processing for the purpose of direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the basis for such processing is (1) prior consent of the Customer.
5. ACCESS TO THE CONTENTS OF PERSONAL DATA AND DATA CORRECTIONS
- Customer has the right to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing.
- If the Customer’s consent to the processing of data for direct marketing of its own products or services, the Administrator consent may be revoked at any time.
- In the case, when the Administrator intends to process or already is processing the Customer’s data for direct marketing of the Administrator’s own products or services, the person whose data is also entitled to submit a request to cease processing his data or to object to the processing of his data.
- Customer has the right to objection to further processing, and in the case of consent to the processing of data for its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- In order to implement the above rights, please contact the Administrator by sending an e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. DATA RETENTION
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures ensuring protection of personal data being processed, appropriate to threats and categories of data subject to protection, in particular, it protects data against unauthorized access, unauthorized removal, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Administrator provides the following technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons, personal data transmitted electronically:
- SSL Certificate
- securing the data set against unauthorized access
- Customer has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.